Booking Hotels in Jaipur
One of the key aspects of your trip would be booking the right hotel for your stay because your enjoyment during your trip will depend a great deal on choosing a right hotel in Jaipur. If you are planning to visit Jaipur anytime soon, you can browse the Cleartrip website to book a comfortable hotel at an affordable price.
Hotels in Jaipur are known for their exceptional services and traditional style. There are plenty of hotels in the city from which you can choose and enjoy a comfortable stay. Whether you are looking for a luxury stay or a budget hotel, Jaipur has several accommodation options. The list of hotels in Jaipur is extensive. You can go for a luxurious 5-star hotel, 4-star hotel, resort or even a heritage hotel for the luxury experience at its best.
You can also go for affordable 3-star hotels or homestays that offer a nice comfortable stay with all facilities. The basic amenities you can get in these hotels are TV, room service, AC, and nice interiors. You also have the option of low-budget guesthouses.
When you book your hotel via Cleartrip, you can get great discounts and exciting offers like cash back on your booking. Take an informed decision after checking customer reviews, pictures of hotel rooms, facilities and price. You can shortlist a few hotels and select the one that fits your needs after comparing them on the basis of price, location and facilities.
At Cleartrip, you can find a hotel by star rating, amenities, property type, localities, landmarks, regions, and hotel chains. So without wasting time, you are presented with a list of hotels in Jaipur that you are looking for.
Top Attractions of Jaipur
Jaipur is located on the border of the Thar Desert, and you can witness the city’s dry landscape that has not been experienced by many. You can also go on organised bike tours that will give you a chance to discover the beautiful city. There are so many things to see in the Pink city. Let’s take a look.
1. Hawa Mahal built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1798 is quite famous. This palace is in the form of a honeycomb and has 950 small windows or jharokas highlighted with exquisite lattice work. This palace resembles the crown of Lord Krishna.
|Hawa Mahal, Jaipur
3. City Palace known for Rajput, Mughal and European architecture has 2 palaces Mubarak Mahal & Chandra Mahal.
|Amber Fort, Jaipur
5. Jaipur Wax Museum in the Nahargarh fort is worth visiting. It features a 10-foot long bullet and has remarkable wax statues of famous personalities.
6. Chokhi Dhaani is a very renowned village resort that exudes the essence of the city and its culture through its hospitality, traditional food and activities like puppet shows, magic shows, folk dances, camel rides and more.
|Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur
8. Jantar Mantar is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. It is an architectural beauty due to its exquisite design but the instruments kept in it are the main attraction for the space lovers interested in studying stars, planet, eclipses or movement of the earth.
9. Other places and things to enjoy in Jaipur are ATV rides, Jeep Safari, Paintball, Horse Safari, Ho Ho Bus tour, Snowplanet, and Elephant village in Amer.
10. If you are keen on Temples in Jaipur, you have a plethora of options like Birla Mandir, Govind Ji Temple, Galtaji Temple, Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Shila Devi Mandir, Kanak Vrindavan, Moti Dungri, and Garh Ganesh Mandir.
The palaces and the hotels of Jaipur have made it one of the most visited and famous cities in India. Both national and international tourists visit the city in large number to experience the culture and heritage of this beautiful city.
I have enjoyed my stay here every time I have visited the city, and have always looked forward to explore the best of Jaipur. What’s your favourite part of Jaipur, let me know in the Comments below!